Top Customer QuestionsALL FAQS
In the unlikely event that order gets lost during transit, we wait for 15 days to track your lost order and if we are still unsuccessful, then we process your refund through the payment mode that you had opted for at the time of placing the order.
1. What is cash on delivery payment option?
Cash on Delivery is a mode of payment provided by Titan where you can pay in cash upon the receipt of your product. We do not take any advance payment for COD orders.
2. Is Cash on Delivery available for international shipping address?
No, cash on delivery service is available only for addresses within India.
3. Is there any extra charge to be incurred due to Cash on Delivery?
We do not charge any extra amount for COD service.
4. Which products are eligible for Cash on Delivery?
All the products featuring on www.skinn.in are available for COD, except gift cards/gift vouchers and helmets.
5. Is there any limit on the cart value for me to order as COD?
Currently, orders of cart value between INR 1000 to INR 50,000 for selected pin-code addresses within India are eligible for COD service.
6. Can I place as many orders as I wish by way of COD?
No, you can place a maximum of 3 COD orders in a day.
7. Which pin codes are eligible for Cash on Delivery?
Currently, we are serving selected pin codes for COD. Please check if we do COD to your pin code in the product page, shopping cart page, checkout payment page. If there is no courier service available in your area, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
8. How will I receive my refund?
In the case of COD, the amount can be refunded either through cheque or online transfer as NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The mode of refund depends on the customer’s choice:
1. If the customer provides a canceled cheque with the returned product then the refund can be made within 7-15 working days & amount will be refunded directly into the customer's account through online transfer as NEFT.
2. If the customer doesn't provide any canceled cheque then the amount will be refunded through cheque on customer’s name only, which will be sent by courier at the address provided by the customer at the time of registering/placing the order. It may take up to 30 working days.
9. What are the other terms and conditions for Cash on Delivery?
Once the order is placed successfully, there will be a confirmation call from our support center for validation of order. If the confirmation call is unanswered we reserve the rights to cancel the order. The order amount should be paid in full at the receipt of the product. The package can be opened only after making the payment. Please note that partial order can’t be delivered.
10. How do I cancel my order if I have ordered through Cash on delivery?
You need to call the customer care on 1800-266-0123 or email us at email@example.com to cancel your order, but note that the order can be canceled only before shipping.
11. What are the acceptable currencies for a COD order?
Our delivery partners will only accept Indian Rupees. Denominations of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 which are deemed illegal as on 9th November 2016 will not be accepted
No, we don't deliver any of the orders outside India
Yes, you can order any of the products available on www.skinn.in
There are no shipping/delivery charges within India.